Settle in for a dining experience by Chef Ricardo Chaneton, inspired by refined Latin American gastronomic culture. Courses will change to reflect products in season.
Before you enjoy your experience with us, please take note of the below essentials.
- We only accept online reservation via our official website within 60 days.
- If your desired date is full, please send us a request and a member of our team will contact you if it becomes available.
- We ask for a deposit to secure all reservations.
- We hold tables for 15 minutes after which time the reservation will be released to guests on our waiting-list.
- Dress Code - Smart casual - Torn jeans, shorts, caps and hats, sports attire or sandals are not allowed in our restaurant. Closed toes shoes, long trousers are required for gentlemen.
- Please note that dining at MONO is limited to adults and children aged 12yrs and above.
- We kindly request that the guests refrain from using flash photography.
- Please kindly note that for bookings of 6 or more, guests will be seated in one of our private rooms
We know plans can change, so please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
- Any adjustments or cancellations will be subject to a fee equal to the booking fee (5% of the full deposit paid).
- Any adjustments or cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation as well as In case of no show, any payment made will be forfeit.
- The outstanding amount will be settled at the end of your meal.
- Please note that your deposit secured through a third party company, Stripe. In case of refund, Stripe will charge you 5% of your deposit as processing fee. The restaurant will not be able to support this charge on your stead.
We are happy to cater towards events of all calibres from private dining rooms to exclusive hires.